Re: June Newletter

  • Subject: Re: June Newletter
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:17:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Sheri!

Thank you!  I'm the new Editor of the normally quarterly Newsletter, the
next issue is June 2001, which is a "must".
The Newsletter is for Members of the International Aroid Society (>500
Global Members expanding rapidly now it seems.  In the issue I put forward
suggestions which I hope will be very exciting and enhance the already
wonderful comradeship and  significantly extend the facilities and Dialogue
between Members.   You get a tremendously different view as a Member of the
IAS compared with the "public" chat on Aroid L. More and more it will be for
everyone (Enthusiastic gardeners to distinguished Botanists) interested in
what I consider the most important plant family on Earth.  The Society is
the most kind and helpful I have ever met.  Please look at the International
Aroid Web Site and join.  This is an exceptional time for new Members and
you would of course get the newsletter which is not on-line. Yes, it would
be good to have new articles.  What do you have in mind?   Do you collect
and grow aroids?

With best wishes

Ron Iles (West Cork Ireland)
to make