Re: June Newletter

  • Subject: Re: June Newletter
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:18:08 -0500 (CDT)

on 5/30/01 1:06 PM, Ron Iles at roniles@eircom.net wrote:
Ron, I think I could love you.  Where in Ireland are you?  I've been on a
riding trip from Galway through Connemara.  I really loved the people and
the place.  Water water everywhere!
I have a question.  To save money for the club,  people who have email
capabilities could get the newsletter in PDF format.  Print only what you
must.  ??  What do you think?  Or, the PDF can be downloadable from the IAS
website.
Just food for thought.  You must feel like you have gone through labor.
Thank you for your exuberant reply and best regards to you and your spaths.
-- Jill Bell
Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration and Digital Photography
<http://www.jillbelldesigns.com>