Re: Bagging those seeds

  • Subject: Re: Bagging those seeds
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:17:55 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Levin" <levin@pixar.com>
To: "Multiple recipients of list AROID-L" <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:45 PM

Dan wrote...

"-Dan Levin

(who owns only a single Spath.'Mauna Loa'- which I assume to be as prevalent
world-wide as Gonotopus apparently are in Fla.- but I'd be more than happy
share it with you Ron!"

Folks!  This Aroid-L is a chuckle a minit.  Obviously I'm getting boring,
so!  Now that "they" have been put in the same category as Gonatopussy, I'm
going quiet, in fact I will die on you.  Before I do, will the real ML
identify yourself,  there's a lot of it about but not in the OW.  Even in
the 80's I wasn't sure "they" were all imposters.  I'm building a database
for all the plants sent to one US airforce base for onward jet to our local
Cork Airport.   Thanks a millyon for the offer of the share of the first one
in the bomb bay, Dan.  Please can I let you know the estimated departure
time later when we have enough to load, probably after 2003?   Do you know
I've never seen a Gonatopussy?

Green Mav