RE: Selby Amorphophallus titanum flowering

  • Subject: RE: Selby Amorphophallus titanum flowering
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:17:42 -0500 (CDT)

How exciting!  Especially since I just flew from Wisconsin (about 50 mi from
Madison) to Miami to see Mr. Stinky bloom.
But he was cool, Craig and Tricia were cooler, and I had a great time.
A belated thank you to Craig, Tricia and Dewey for being so nice to me on my
trip.  I had a blast!
If you want to come to WI let me know- but the cats must stay home, Tricia
(a BIG dog lives with me)