No Spaths here

  • Subject: No Spaths here
  • From: Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 22:19:36 -0500 (CDT)

Nope, no Spaths.   And only a few Arisaema, Alocasia (barely alive),
Dracontium & Anchomanes.  Many unknowns.  Many peanuts in my planters from
those dang squirrels!
Mostly Amorphophallus, the finest, best looking, most intelligent, and best
driver of any plants I know! (oops, got carried away there).  No
Anthuriums, either (shhh about that, I might get booted out of the IAS)
Yes, I am an odd one!
Maybe I should start an Aroid advice column. Lord P could help!
If anyone has any Aroid questions, my advice is: dump it out and get some
Amorphophallus! heeeheeee(And lets not go down that road again- what is the
plural of Amorpho?!)
Seriously, just because I only have my favorites doesn't mean I can't
admire the other, (lesser) Aroids.  And I'm sure we're all like that.
Aroids are fascinating in their diversity!