RE: No Spaths here

  • Subject: RE: No Spaths here
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:00:27 -0500 (CDT)

Not all my plants went dormant.  And during the winter I stare at the
tubers, and rearrange them, and... ooh, I need to get a life.  I also have
carnivorous, clivia, aristolchia, cactus, brugmansia, soon worsleya, and
others to try and keep alive in winter.

That Michael.  Either he is drowning in rain or in a drought. Ron, if I EVER
come across a spath, it will be on it's way to the auld land!  And maybe
have a few tubers hidden in the soil, kyuck, yuck.

So what are the rules on sending plants to Ireland?  Do I need a
phytosanitary certificate?  I've never gotten one, wouldn't know how,
although I know it is in the archives of Aroid-L