Re: Joining the IAS

  • Subject: Re: Joining the IAS
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:01:21 -0500 (CDT)

on 5/31/01 2:24 PM, Don Burns at donburns@macconnect.com wrote:
Dear Don and Ron,
First of all, my CHECK IS IN THE MAIL, honest!  Went today.
Second, perhaps the IAS would consider looking into Pay Pal for online
payments for membership and back issues and the like.  It seems to be very
easy to implement and not too expensive.  A lot of EBay people use them, and
the woman that hosts my website uses them and seems to really like them.
Best Regards,
-- Jill Bell
Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration and Digital Photography