non plant question..any entamologists out there?

  • Subject: non plant question..any entamologists out there?
  • From: mburack@mindspring.com
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:01:09 -0500 (CDT)

Please forgive my spelling (entamologists?), as well as this question since it is totally off subject...

A friend of mine, became interested in raising catapillers/butterflies after growing "butterfly attracting" plants.

She has been raising the catapillers on an artificial diet, which is fairly expensive....

I am convinced that this "artificial diet" can probably be made by someone in their kitchen (am I right?).

If anyone out there has any experience in doing this or has any idea where the information could be found, please let me know.....

Much appreciation in advance. (I got so lucky with the GA3 info, I thought I would roll the dice here).

Marc Burack