MEMBERSHIP FORM

  • Subject: MEMBERSHIP FORM
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:29:04 -0500 (CDT)

AROID-L! Sorry, Don,  I thought I had faxed mine but it was New York Botanic
Garden stuff, so folks please mail it! I hope putting this on Aroid L for
all the new folks I've asked to join is OK, Don, & will help you  - Ron!

I.A.S. Membership Application
Membership in the International Aroid Society includes the
annual, AROIDEANA, quarterly newsletters, and other benefits.
MEMBERSHIP RATES:
Individual (U.S.A)    $25  International (via air-includes newsletters)
$30  Libraries (special handling)    $35
*MEMBERSHIP IS FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR ONLY.

Remit by personal check (U.S. only), bank draft, money order or
credit card* (MASTER CARD or VISA)
Membership for Calendar Year 2001

Name:  _______________________________________________________

Address:  ____________________________________________________

City:  _______________________________________________________

State/Prov:  _________________  Zip Code_______

Country:  _________________________

Email Address:  ______________________________________________

FAX Number:__________Telephone Number_______________

Credit Card Number ___________________________

MC____    VISA____      Expiration Date__________________

*Please note there is a U.S.$3.00 charge for card processing.  Your
statement will show payment to PALM HAMMOCK ORCHID ESTATE, an IAS member
that provides us with this service.

Genera of interest:

International Aroid Society
P.O. Box 43-1853