Amorphophallus lewallei seeds

  • Subject: Amorphophallus lewallei seeds
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 10:52:55 -0500 (CDT)

Peoples,

As I wrote to this list a few weeks ago, I now have seeds of Amorphophallus
lewallei available. Those of you who ordered lewallei in the first round and
got nothing, will automatically get some seeds, so no reason to reply to me.

Those of you, who have second thoughts and want to have lewallei but did not
order it in the first round, please send in your request, and don't forget
to put your postal address in the request. Those without addresses will not
be served.

ALSO DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST BUT TO ME PRIVATELY AT hetter@worldonline.nl

Cheerio,

Wilbert