Re: Zantedeschia - warm and wet

  • Subject: Re: Zantedeschia - warm and wet
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 21:39:05 -0500 (CDT)

>I regard my plant as a novelty for this area.
>Arno King

I had to chuckle reading this.  It certainly does show how different things
are even within Australia.  This plant grows so well down here as you
said...... it certainly isn't much of a novelty <big grin>.  'Pink Mist'
(sometimes sold as 'Marshmallow' however is definitely more of a novelty
with its pink flowers.

Good to hear from another Aussie (Yes I know you're out there Michael
Pascal from FNQ.... I just meant another another Australian).

Paul Tyerman

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Cyclamen, Crocus,
Cyrtanthus, Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything
else that doesn't move!!!!!