Re: Zantedeschia - warm and wet

  • Subject: Re: Zantedeschia - warm and wet
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 21:37:07 -0500 (CDT)

This dialog about Zantedischia horticulture has been quite revealing.  I learned why my attemps to grow them failed.  I believed they should be grown as they are in California and Utah etc.  cool and dry.   David Leedy in Los Angeles  grew them casually as groundscapes as described.  Boy just when you think you know something!!  Glad to get that right.  The  plants I have now in pots are responding well to the new  method.  Thanks for bringing this up.  Joe