New Web Site.....

Hello,
Well, the long awaited Web Page is up...  Thanks to my friend, Scott
Hyndman.  He put in a lot of hours and each minute is truly
appreciated.

There are not as many pictures as there will be...  We had a bad cold
spell in January and I certainly do not want to take pictures of bad
looking plants.  Then, had to cut and propagate...  so, now, I have
to wait for them to grow so that I can let them pose.  And, if the
wind will die down a little so that the leaves do not wiggle when I
snap the shutter, that would be appreciated.  So, more pictures a
little later in the summer.

On this new list there are a lot of rare things.  Problem is that I
am working like the dickens to get them propagated and that takes
time not only to propagate them but to get good roots on them.  So,
your favorite might not be available for a while...  I have
established a 'Waiting List' and will really try to keep on top of
it...

Right now, there are three errors on the Page that we are working
trying to correct...  1. the picture for Philo. sp. #311 is
incorrect.  That picture goes with Philo sp. 19-314...  Will have
that corrected soon..  Another thing is that you will get an error
message on Hapaline brenthamiana and Anthurium formosum.  These are
two very beautiful plants...  So, please keep checking back to see if
the error has been corrected.

Again, please be patient with me if your 'Hearts Desire' is not quite
available..  There is a 'Waiting List' and I will try real hard to
satisfy your wants...

Regards and thank you for your continued interest in our plants.

Dewey .... and Ralph....

If you did not receive two copies of this...  you are not on my
private mailing list...  The private one went out first.  If you
would like to be on the private list....  Send me an e-mail...  will
gladly put you on...
--
                        Your Source for Tropical Araceae
                                    go to