Re: totems for climbers

  • Subject: Re: totems for climbers
  • From: dscherberich <dscherberich@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:54:18 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Susan,

Indeed you are right, climbing aroids are cultivated on coconut fiber
covered plastic tubes. They seem to really like it. These are bought
here in France (www.sicatec.com) but you probably could find it
somewhere in the USA or maybe you could try doing them by yourself ?

With best regards,

David

Susan Cox a *crit :

--