Re: totems for climbers

  • Subject: Re: totems for climbers
  • From: Neil Carroll <zzamia@hargray.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:27:50 -0500 (CDT)

David and all, I would be very careful using potting products which contain
coconut fiber. The material is fine until it breaks down. It breaks down
realitivly faster than more traditional potting products. When this stuff
goes it will take your roots with it. Of course this is my experience and
others may have a different experience.