Re: totems for climbers

  • Subject: Re: totems for climbers
  • From: "john s. smolowe" <johnsmolowe@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:39:34 -0500 (CDT)

I contacted Sicatec 2 years ago about these totems after seeing them on
the Jardin Botanique webpage photos. They would not ship directly to a
private party in the US, but said they distributed in the US through
Smith & Hawken. I contacted Smith & Hawken, but was unable to convince
them to order. If anyone knows a source, I'd love to get some Sicatec totems.

John Smolowe
Menlo Park, CA