Re: Am. blooming

  • Subject: Re: Am. blooming
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:41:07 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Lord P. and tsuh yang,

I have to correct my last comments.
Last night I had to keep my "wintergarten"-windows closed due to low temperatures and this morning I was irritated by a strange sweetand damp odor, when I entered the wintergarten. First I thought that it came from an insectizide I sprayed some days ago, but that smell is different. So it have been must been the tiny sumawongii that filled the room with it's scent - remarkable for such a small flower.
However, sniffing directly at the flower, I still do not notice that scent stronger.

So the Lord is probably right and tsuh yang has to put his sumawongii in a closed room.

Cheers,
Bernhard.