Re: Ulearum donburnsii

  • Subject: Re: Ulearum donburnsii
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:20:31 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: Wilbert Hetterscheid <hetter@worldonline.nl>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 12:55 PM

Be cautious, Oh Great Lord Phallus,

Your esteemed eyes are rapidly turning brown, and your nose it grows
exceedingly long!!!

>>Oh, c'mon, WHO would want an Ulearum to smell bad??????? I did once cross
Ulearum sagittatum with Amorphophallus bulbifer and the result is indeed a
stinking beauty (Bonaventure and all hybridists, this is your chance to go
mad!!!!). Soon (early April 2003) I will publish the name x Ulephallus
malodorus Hett. You would not believe it but it has large, variegated,
dissected leaves with bulbils all over.............

Lord P.