Re: Shade cloth percentage

  • Subject: Re: Shade cloth percentage
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:29:48 -0500 (CDT)

Here in Louisville, KY zone 6. We can get temperatures from -20f all the way
up to 103f. The temperature makes it very hard to grow many aroids. I uses a
50% shade cloth on top of the greenhouses during the summer but in the
winter it comes off, as the days are shorter and I need to capture as much
heat as I can threw the winter days.