RE: Shade cloth percentage

  • Subject: RE: Shade cloth percentage
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:26:18 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Russ.
What color are you using?  I see there are now green and white shade cloths
too.
I should have mentioned that this is only for summer growing and not for a
year-around greenhouse.  I'm doing this for 2 reasons:  to extend my growing
period (still can't plant things out here in WI) and to provide shade, as my
yard has zero trees!  :)
I guess I'll have to take your advice about the PP next year :(

Susan