Re: aquatic spathiphyllum

  • Subject: Re: aquatic spathiphyllum
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:56:30 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Ron,

   Yes, S. floribundum is from Western Colombia and Panama. This species are
not common in nurseries in Brazil. In fact, you can see only S. wallisii, S.
ortgiesii and S. cannifolium in Brazilian nurseries, that are really
deceptive! My plants came from a friend that obtained his plants from
someone a long time ago. No idea from where they came, but they are beauties
anyway!

                         Very best wishes,

                                      Eduardo.