RE: Tacca questions (off topic??)

  • Subject: RE: Tacca questions (off topic??)
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:14:06 -0500 (CDT)

My Tacca chantrieri sets seeds. I have had some success getting them to
germinate. It seems to take forever for the pods to ripen. Out of the 8 or
so seedlings I have only a few seem to grow readily even though they are all
being grown the same. They like to be wet but mine don't seem to like
standing in water.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>