Re: Aroids growing better in water?

  • Subject: Re: Aroids growing better in water?
  • From: Neil Carroll <zzamia@hargray.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:59:43 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Re: Aroids growing better in water?
Ron, I beg to differ. As I stated earlier....ANY plant can be grown hydroponically including Phalaenopsis. BUT if you take a plant that has been growing under traditional situations and suddenly plunge THAT root system into water...yes it will die. Plants started in water will develop a different set of roots adapted to such a situation.

Neil