OT- Betta in a jar

  • Subject: OT- Betta in a jar
  • From: Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 23:11:03 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Petra,
The craze is still going strong here in WI!  You see them everywhere!  You
can even get directions that say feed fish 2 pellets of food every other
day.  My fish Sammy would starve, as he eats about 4 pellets several times
a day! Well I guess it is better than a little fishbowl though...
Sorry, this is REALLY offtopic, but those Bettas in a bowl really irk me.
Bettas are so abused as it is!
Susan