RE: stinkalert

  • Subject: RE: stinkalert
  • From: "Barton, Dr H.J." <hjb15@leicester.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:37:39 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Doug,
I'm an archaeologist working in Borneo.  We have some people looking at pollen within the cave we are excavating and could certainly add a sample of pollen to our comparative collection.
-Huw

Dr Huw J Barton
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
School of Archaeology and Ancient History
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH
hjb15@le.ac.uk