Beauty Contest Update

  • Subject: Beauty Contest Update
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:39:27 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Aroiders, in the ANTHURIUM category the two leaders are a mere 1/10th of a point apart.  In the PHILO category they are a point apart.  There is yet time for your vote to count.  Will yours make the decisive difference?   For those who need inspiration I suiggest you review your AROIDEANAs  They contain much valuable information and often address problems discussed on this site.  Take a moment and compose your list,  JUST DO IT!!  Email me Joe Wright