Re: [aroid-l] non aroid request

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] non aroid request
  • From: Don Martinson llmen@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:58:13 -0500

I placed an order for a plant from Van Bourgondien a few weeks ago. I ordered a bunch of things that could've been purchased everywhere to jack the bill up to the minimum level specifically so that I could get one plant: Tradescantia blushing bride (http://www.dutchbulbs.com/spring/z31938.74708.html)

Everything except that was shipped - they were sold out of the one plant I had wanted in the first place. I was hoping someone on Aroid-L would either know of another supplier or would have some growing and could spare a shoot.

Les

Les,

Try the following:

The Flower Factory: Nancy Nedveck, 4062 Highway A, Stoughton, WI 53589. (608) 873-8329.

However, I don't know if she does mail order.

--
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin