Re: [aroid-l] non aroid request

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] non aroid request
  • From: Lester Kallus lkallus@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 08:13:08 -0400 (GMT)

I contacted them this morning.  Alas they don't do mail order and no longer have the plant.  They're very nice and definitely know their plants well.   Unfortunately, although they have many other two-toned Tradescantia, they're also nearly half way across the country.

I was afraid to ask them what aroids they could have sold me if I had visited them. Thanks for the thought, though.

         Les