Re: [aroid-l] Mr Stinky Titanwatch - moved

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Mr Stinky Titanwatch - moved
  • From: "Mitch ." iamwhatiam52@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:36:02 -0400

Is the pot we see Mr. Stinky in his year round home, or is it just for display while stinking?  Although it is quite a large pot, I was wondering if it is large enough to support the huge plant in its growth phase.
Also, after following his progress for years, many of us feel like we know him personally.  Would it be disrespectful to dispense with the formality of referring to him by his last name?

What is Mr. Stinkys' first name?