Re: [aroid-l] Mr Stinky Titanwatch - moved

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Mr Stinky Titanwatch - moved
  • From: "Craig Allen" callen@fairchildgarden.org
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:49:25 -0400

The pot is it's more or less permanent home. When the Amorphophallus titanums are repotted each year, I decide on pot size based on the current tuber size. In the bright location where Mr. Stinky resides, the leaf will be much more compact than you would think. If it wasn't I would worry more about head room than pot space. In the next few years, maybe even this next year we will have to find a larger container. That is the largest one made by this company. I think the next pot will be a custom made from (Amorpho Homes, Inc.)

As far as the name goes, I guess the first name would be "Mr."...

Craig M. Allen
Conservatory Manager
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road