[aroid-l] Looking for Amorphophallus seed or corms

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Looking for Amorphophallus seed or corms
  • From: Martin Luis Bondone <martin_pls@yahoo.com.ar>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:47:57 -0300 (ART)

I´m Martin Luis Bondone from Argentina, I am studying botany in the university of Buenos Aires (UBA).
I was visiting your page of Internet and I´m interested to purchase some seeds of diferent amorphophallus (titanum, bulbifer, aberrans, konjak,  paeoniifolius......) . Do you sell them ?.  Do you send the seed to here? Do you know if I´m need some phytosanitary?. The last month I import some seed from USA and I don´t have any problem. Now I want to buy your exotics seed or corm. Do you acept Visa card.? The seed arrive to my home?.

Best regard

Martin Luis Bondone