[Aroid-l] Additions to genera on IAS website

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Additions to genera on IAS website
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@xs4all.nl
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:14:55 +0200

Well folks, it has taken so time to restart updating the list of genera on
the IAS webpages but Scott and I find ourselves helped by a very efficient
working chairman of IAS, Albert himself!! As per today the following genera
now have their first pictures appearing:

Alocasia
Anadendrum
Anubius
Ariopsis
Dieffenbachia
Culcasia
Dracontioides,
Gearum
Lasia
Monstera
Nephthytis
Pinellia
Piptospatha,
Rhaphidophora,
Schismattoglottis
Scindapsus
Spathicarpa
Zomicarpella

Many with only one species treated as yet but there will be more to come.
Also I will add some introductory notes to the genera in time. Of course the
general invitation is still open to add your own digipix to the site. If you
have some, please email me and I'll explain the procedure.

Soon there will also be additions to genera which already have species
treated. It will be announced on aroid-l.

On behalf of Albert, Scott and myself,
Cheerio and enjoy!!!

Wilbert