[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus spectabilis availability

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus spectabilis availability
  • From: Ken Mosher ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 18:07:31 -0400

Please excuse a brief commercial interruption...

Yesterday I updated my web site to reflect my very recent shipment of Amorphophallus spectabilis! Please see the web site for details (http://dragocactoid.com/amorphophallus.html).

Also new to the site are the Amorph variabilis that were included
in that shipment. I plant to add the Amorphophallus muelleri to the site
Tuesday night.

Thanks for your time,
Ken Mosher, Drago Cactoid

P.S. If anyone is intersted in Gloriosa rothschildiana I have about 12 or
15 of them left at $5.00 each. No page on the web site yet, just email me *off list* if you're interested... (For info see

Aroid-l mailing list