[Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter - Issue #3

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] IAS Newsletter - Issue #3
  • From: Emily.Yates@mobot.org
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:03:27 -0500

Title: IAS Newsletter - Issue #3

Hi Aroid-L'ers,

We are planning the next issue of the IAS newsletter (Issue #3) to be sent out around June 30/July 1. To accomplish this while accounting for layout and printing I'd like to ask for submissions of newsletter material by Friday June 17, 2005 (but, the sooner the better!).

New ideas are always welcome! Please send me notes on research projects, methods for growing Aroids, collecting trips, recipes using Aroids, stories, news, book reviews, awards fellow Aroiders have won, recent Aroid literature of interest to you, useful websites, upcoming events and conference announcements, and artwork (line drawings) and photos.

Send any contributions to my e-mail or regular address below as Microsoft Word documents (preferable) or, for image files, originals, .tiff or .jpeg format.

Thanks for the great submissions so far - I look forward to hearing from you all.

Sincerely,
Emily Yates

Emily Yates
Research Assistant (Araceae)
Missouri Botanical Garden
P. O. Box 299
St. Louis, MO 63166-0299
(314) 577-5163
Emily.Yates@mobot.org

Take a class this spring!
From gardening to photography,
arts & crafts to cooking & wine,
there's something for everyone!
www.mobot.org

"To discover and share knowledge about plants and their environment, in order to preserve and enrich life." - mission of the Missouri Botanical Garden