RE: [Aroid-l] Alocasia Scott#1 and #2

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Alocasia Scott#1 and #2
  • From: "Denis Rotolante" denis@skg.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 14:10:56 -0400

Title: Message
Dear Aroiders:

We have received early trial samples of Alocasia clones known as Scott #1 and #2 from the Agristarts lab. We only have 2 months and 1 month into the growing-out process, about 3 to 4 small leaves per plant. I will take a picture when they start to look mature...as of this time they are not showing much bright coloration, markings or unusul shape.

Denis
Silver Krome Gardens
Homestead Florida