Re: [Aroid-l] Advertisement for my subdomain

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Advertisement for my subdomain
  • From: "Abrimaal Svartvinter" abrimaal@o2.pl
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:16:46 +0200

Nice work from you.

I also don't know how to create a scrollbar at the top of the table, but I know that links to other webpages should open a new window - you should add a parameter

target=_blank

in the link: <a href="http://heresthelink"; target=_blank>

Marek

----- Original Message ----- From: "Baumfarn Webmaster" <webmaster@baumfarn.at>