Re: [Aroid-l] caladium

Dear Julius,

Thank you for your help, this is the site I was searching for...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 1:03 AM
Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] caladium

>From : Ágoston János <agoston.janos@citromail.hu>
Sent : Thursday, May 4, 2006 7:46 PM
To : "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : [Aroid-l] caladium

Dear Jani,

Try  a search on 'Bates and Daughters Caladiums', or just 'Bates Caladiums'
in Lake Placid, Florida, or just 'Caladiums', Lake Placid, Florida.   They
are/were the best in years past, I don`t know if they are still in buisness.
Good Luck,

Julius.

>>Dear All,

Does anybody know big caladium nurserys or breeders?

All information and websites are wellcome to this mail address!

Best Wishes,

Jani