Re: converted: Re: [Aroid-l] Titanic Miracle in the Making

  • Subject: Re: converted: Re: [Aroid-l] Titanic Miracle in the Making
  • From: "Ron Weeks" rhweeks@attglobal.net
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:24:37 -0400

117 kg =
8.017046605 slugs
90279.29636 scruples
10263.15789 shekels (Biblical Hebrew)
8602.941176 tetradrachma (Biblical Greek)
3889870.13 leptons (Biblical Roman)
.2579408468 kip
114737805 dyne
486233.7662 assarion (Biblical Roman)
18.42432 stones (Imperial)
20.63526774 stones (Rolling)

I tried converting Hetterscheids to a non-metric unit...all I got was a single digit.

Ron Weeks

On Tue, 09 May 2006 13:55:17 -0400, Wilbert Hetterscheid <hetter@xs4all.nl> wrote:

I recall that discussion too. It was hilarious and the non-metric people
suffered a severe defeat....... :-) In the end stubbornness brings you
nowhere.........(this was a freebee for you Americans outthere....).

Lord P