Re: converted: Re: [Aroid-l] Titanic Miracle in the Making

  • Subject: Re: converted: Re: [Aroid-l] Titanic Miracle in the Making
  • From: Susan B honeybunny442@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

Bernhard,
Do you have a link to the freeware?  I have it on my
computer at work and I LOVE it, it is so easy to use,
and I use it all the time.
Unfortunately our email system here does not allow one
to send .exe files so I cannot get it on my home
computer.
Susan
Lord P, be nice!  MJ is still stinging from her
defeat, she rarely posts anymore and I am sure that is
why....