RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
  • From: Susan B honeybunny442@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:32:20 -0700 (PDT)

UW-Madison in Wisconsin has flowered a few, they have
the purple spadix with spathe crossed left over right.
see Big Bucky:
http://www.acresofaroids.com/Page_T2.htm
(don't yell Wilbert, I haven't updated the name
changes you told me about)

They have some Dracontium but no other Aroids of
interest.  They probably have some leafy things....
:)
They are re-doing their greenhouses this summer so I
don't know if they are open.
St. Louis?? also had one that flowered a tiny one that
was about 2 feet high, it was really cute!
Susan