Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron glaucophyllum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron glaucophyllum
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 01:49:39 -0500

It seems the more I research these things the more confusing the whole thing becomes.  I'm sure you've been there too, but it appears that old favorites whom I've carefully researched are falling off the shelf (name wise) in droves!  Oh well, what would life be if we didn't have to keep searching and searching for a name.

Steve Lucas