Re: [Aroid-l] What about P. melanochrysum ?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] What about P. melanochrysum ?
  • From: "Abrimaal" abrimaal@wp.pl
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 00:40:02 +0200

Hello Michael,

I think they are two different species

Philodendron andreanum Devansaye 1886
Philodendron melanochrysum Linden & Andre 1873

Btw: Philo melanochrysum is sometimes named Ph. hederaceum var. micans, Ph. micans or Ph. scandens var. micans
Ph scandens and Ph. hederaceum are synonyms

There's a big mess around these plants

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pascall" <mickpascall@hotmail.com>