RE: [Aroid-l] Fungus gnats

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Fungus gnats
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:49:32 -0700

Hiyer!

I use Nepenthes and Drosera. They keep the fungus gnats down quite well. I have no idea if the gnats are dangerous to my plants or no. But I do enjoy the Nepenthes and Drosera a lot!!

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA

www.ecoanalysts.com