[Aroid-l] philo seeds

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] philo seeds
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 10:40:28 -0400

I grew out probably over 100 of each seed sent out of Brazil. I have photos of many of these seedlings now more mature. The vining forms seemed to be labled fairly well. The selfheaders seemed to be hybrids or forms of bipinnatifidium some of which I have found much more interesting than the common forms with colorations in the veins and many leaf shapes. I have photos of them but do not have a place to post them up for everyone to see. If anyone is interested in posting them I will send them. I think their are 30 or more photos. THANKS