[Aroid-l] Key to Genera

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Key to Genera
  • From: "anna haigh" <anabaena@london.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 05:41:43 -0500

Dear all,

The key to all the Genera of Araceae (fully illustrated), that I have been working on as part of the CATE, project is now online.

The homepage for the project is www.cate-araceae.org, where there is currently taxonomic information on all genera, and also all species of Arum. Eventually anybody will be able to contribute to the website to improve it, but in the meantime we are working on Anthurium and Philodendron species.

Many thanks, I appreciate any comments,

Anna Haigh