{Disarmed} [Aroid-l] Video: Flower has rotten flesh smell

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [Aroid-l] Video: Flower has rotten flesh smell
  • From: bobrien@gustavus.edu
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

Title: EMAIL THIS Email
Web Bug from http://s.clickability.com/s?19=40004&7=89487&38=846712097

CNN.com
Powered by
 * Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.
Web Bug from http://images.clickability.com/eti/spacer.gif

Hello All,

I thought that you would be interested in knowing that Perry, our Titan Arum, made the front page of CNN online. As of this moment, the video is the third most popular.

Cheers,
Brian

Web Bug from http://images.clickability.com/eti/spacer.gif

  Click the following to access the sent link:

Video: Flower has rotten flesh smell*

  SAVE THIS link FORWARD THIS link

Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email information from any Web site.

  *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/clickability/index.html?url=""