Re: [Aroid-l] konjack outside

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] konjack outside
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:44:44 -0500

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] konjack outside
On 5/22/07 4:38 PM, "bonaventure@optonline.net" <bonaventure@optonline.net> wrote:

Don, you still own that restaurant? Good thing the health inspector didn't come when you had that stinky konjac there you sick pup! Whadja customers think of the smell, could you blame it on a leaky dumpster?

Hi Bo,

Fortunately, I was in Baja California at the time and one of my bartenders sniffed it out and moved it into the basement!!

Waiting for my
Arisaema candidissimum to poke their pretty little heads out of the soil.
Aroid-l mailing list