Re: [Aroid-l] konjack outside

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] konjack outside
  • From: bonaventure@optonline.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:38:17 +0000 (GMT)

Don, you still own that restaurant? Good thing the health inspector didn't come when you had that stinky konjac there you sick pup! Whadja customers think of the smell, could you blame it on a leaky dumpster?

Bo in NJ, where somewhere in my garden is hiding a Sauromatum or Dracunculus (not likely) flower, I nose it.