Re: [Aroid-l] Raphidophora OR Monstera 'Dubai"?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Raphidophora OR Monstera 'Dubai"?
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 12:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Aroid-L

Aloha.  I do not know of any Raphidophora or Monstera
'Dubai', however, could this be a spelling error for
Monstera dubia?

Aloha,

Leland

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.