[Aroid-l] Synandrospadix hardiness???

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Synandrospadix hardiness???
  • From: Adam Black <epiphyte1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 21:25:00 -0400

Hi everybody,

I purchased a Synandrospadix vermitoxicus last weekend and was curious if anyone has ever tested the cold hardiness of this species. I am in "zone 8" of northern Florida where we normally see several hard freezes each winter. I will most likely protect this plant for now until I have additional material to experiment with, but it would be nice to have one less plant to try to fit into my greenhouse in the winter.

Adam Black

Aroid-l mailing list